Here is a shot of how the plumbers covered the openings they made. The one above is the one in the bedroom wall.
This one is the one on the bathroom ceiling. I called Andrew about this, that it was leaking again. He said he was too busy. I called Frank. No one came as it kept getting wetter and wetter.
Eventually it started to drip. Not great to have drips coming from who knows where while you are trying to take a shower. So I called Andrew. He told me to call Cesar, and then Cesar told me to call him back. Frustrated that nothing was being done about the leak I still had to replace the cardboard to prevent water coming from above into our tub. This time I wrapped some cardboard in a plastic bag to prevent any soaking.
Our upstairs nieghbor stopped taking showers for awhile while we waited for someone to be sent here. No one was sent. The dripping apparently stopped. Later our upstairs neighbors resumed taking showers and no dripping. I finally got hold of Frank and he said that we had to wait to see where the leak is coming from. So we had to wait again.

No comments:
Post a Comment