Yesterday I resealed the cardboard after Cesar saw the drips. Cesar and I went upstairs to talk to Greg. He told Greg that they would have to go through their shower fixture wall. Finally got to meet Greg face to face. Nice guy. Cesar left and told me that he was going to call Frank Didio. I figured ok, I've done all that I can do. I called Cesar to see how things went. No response. Then I decided to call Frank around noon today. Got his Machine. I left a message asking him if Cesar had called him and that Cesar saw where the dripping was coming from. From our upstairs neighbor. So my bases our covered. I left another message for Cesar. He got back to me at around 2:10pm saying he called Frank and left a message as well and that he has not called him back. He asked me to call him if Frank calls me. I said I would. Here goes the same pattern.
Yesterday we also wrote a letter to the president of the board, Lawrence Manning to expedite this repair. We sent one letter via snail mail and dropped another copy off on his apartment doorstep. It's in writing.
So we are waiting.
Also earlier yesterday I talked with Marta and she said that she got a call from Frank that some guy Davis can fix her walls and ceiling and that the building was going to pay for it. I told her everything about the source coming from our upstairs neighbor, we wrote a ltter to the president of the board, and that we are waiting on Frank to do some work on our place. She appreciated me telling her everything and she said that she too is going to wait until this leak is fixed.

No comments:
Post a Comment