Delorbe said the vent is cut off and is of no use. The only good thing this vent might be doing is airing out the insides of the wall. The only problem is that in the winter is makes the bathroom at least 10 degrees lower than the rest of the apartment. We always have to keep the door closed, and put a towel at the bottom the door because it makes the whole apartment cold. Jay agreed that the vent is not providing ventalation to the halls because currently the duct is disconnected to the hall. Didio agreed to this and said that construction will be done. We can either seal it off or we can option to get a louvered vent. We have to verify that the louvered vent will keep the cold air out. I am assuming it is somthing lie this.
Here's a image of what I am guessing the construction is going to look like:

Supposedly today Delorbe and the Brick man is coming today to inspect as well as to do some aater tests. So around 1:30 today. I am waiting as I type this.
More to come...

No comments:
Post a Comment