Fathoms of Toledo
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
It's 4pm and no one is here
So I've been waiting for more than 2 hours and no one has shown. IT is like 3:50pm and supposedly they were suppose to be here at 1:30pm. I need to do some errands. Going to call Delorbe and tell him that I will be out but be back in half an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Fathomer
Fathoming truth and justice and peace.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(38)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(11)
Friday and no show the whole week...
They didn't need to come into my apartment
It's 4pm and no one is here
Big News!
Kevin making waves
Round of Calling
Talked with Kevin yesterday
Progress
Left a message for our neighbor
Check is ok with that date!
Called greg Today 6.03.09
►
May
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment